Monday, October 4, 2010

My community

Our community is a perfect place to stay, it's the most organized community you have ever seen. There are a few rules and regulations you have to follow. These rules and regulations are made by the government.

With every ceremony you get something special until you are twelve, after the age of twelve the age doesn't matter, some people even forget there age. So after each age you get something special, added to show your independence at the ages of four, five, six, seven, etc. I am almost going to be twelve, and my sister will be almost nine. At the ceremony of nine you get a bicycle. Actually I am not supposed to teach my sister how to cycle, but I have already taught her how to cycle on my bicycle, so that she could ride away after the ceremony.
At the age of nine you have to also start volunteer work. I do volunteer work after school. For volunteer work you could take care at the house for the old.


You can get a new child, when you have already been married for about a year or more. you get your new children's during the ceremonies. Like we have gotten one his name is Gabriel but we call him Gabe. But he is kind of on parole,sort of, because his weight isn't normal. If he doesn't change he will be released. All these rules are made by the government and they hardly ever get changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment