Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The run away of Jonas and Gabriel

I have learned so much about my community and that it isn't perfect at all. I can see colors, I have feelings and I feel perfect. But I can never look my dad in the eye again. He thinks that Gabriel needs to be release but I couldn't let that happened. The plan was that the giver will ask to get a car. Then the driver would bring him to a place while I would be hiding in the vehicle. Than I will get out the giver will give me a whole pack of food. The giver would be going back and I would be already on my way. When the ceremony has ended they would be wondering were I am but after a while they would forget about me and my name would never be said again. But than I found out that Gabe was going to be released the next morning. The night before Gabriel was supposed to be released I took Gabriel on the back of my bicycle and cycled away. Gabriel was still sleeping. I will use all the strength and everything what I have. This will work, we will find another place. We cycled through fields we will stop for a while and eat and sleep on the ground and restore some energy. But food started to run out and it was getting cold. I gave Gabe some pleasant memories so that he would stop crying. We were eventually really far from the community.
I kind of felt that I shouldn't have left because then I would not be hungry right now, but than Gabriel wouldn't be here. We sometimes had to hide but after a while there were no people anymore. We were just cycling trough fields. Than at the top of the hill he saw a sledge. We went down together. While we were going down I was hearing noises and I knew it was music and I heard people singing but perhaps it could have been an echo.

No comments:

Post a Comment