Monday, October 4, 2010

Stirrings

I went to my Job as a receiver, and the giver gave me a memory of a family that had feelings with grandparents and grandmothers with people who had a very strong feeling it was very power full and I first didn't know what it was and than the giver said that it was love. The giver explained the meaning to me and it made me so happy from inside I liked the feeling of love. And the Giver explained to me why we didn't have it any more. I went home and asked my parents about if they loved me, and they got angry and  said watch your language. Mom said that love is a to powerful word Instead say do you enjoy me. The next morning I didn't take the pill, because the pill makes the feelings go away and I liked having feelings. I haven't been taking the pills for a while and i kind of feel guilty for the pleasurable dreams I have been having, but i couldn't go back to the place with no feelings. I felt so much love for Fiona and Asher but they couldn't feel it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment